After we lost Rip, I was amazed by how much music helped. There were songs that made me cry, made me smile...just basically got me through whatever emotion I needed to get through.
That trend has continued with pregnancy, so yesterday I put together a "Gracie Playlist" with all of the songs that remind me of the time when she was just a dream, songs that remind this pregnancy, and then songs that give me hope for holding her in my arms.
I wanted to save that list here, in case pregnancy brain takes over and I forget...
1. Have a Little Faith- John Hiatt
2. Just Haven’t Met You Yet- Michael Buble
3. Bright Side of the Road- Van Morrison
4. Not a moment too soon- Tim McGraw
5. Rainbow- Jack Johnson
6. The Sound of Sunshine- Michael Franti
7. Let it Be- Beatles
8. Three Little Birds- Bob Marley
9. Wave on Wave- Pat Green
10 Feel My Love- Adele
11 What a Wonderful World- Louis Armstrong
12 Everything- Michael Buble
13 Isn’t She Lovely- Stevie Wonder
14 Baby Mine- Alison Krauss
15 Gracie- Ben Folds
16 Amazing Grace- Leann Rimes version
17 Miss Grace- The Tymes