Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The thought process of the pregnant woman

I believe that the one thing that a man will never understand, no matter how great a man he may be, is the thought process of the pregnant woman...

Can I get pregnant?
Am I pregnant? And if so, why did I drink that bottle of wine last night?
Can this test possibly be right?
I'm pregnant, but I don't feel sick...that's a bad thing, right?
I feel so sick, this can't possibly be normal.
How do I know if something is wrong with my baby?
Everyone is telling me I don't look pregnant, why don't I look pregnant yet?
Stop telling me how huge I am!
If I never have to inspect a piece of toilet paper again it will be too soon.
I have a pain in my stomach, back, leg, head, eye...what does it mean?
How do I know if something is wrong with my baby?
I can't feel the baby kick yet.
The baby is kicking but not very much.
The baby is kicking too much, what is wrong with this baby?
How do I know if something is wrong with my baby?
So you are saying all of those blobs on the screen are parts of my baby?
Why does my baby look like an alien?
Should I take this test?
What do you mean I failed my test and can't have sugar, I will NOT MAKE IT without my sugar.
What do you mean "measuring big/small"?  What will I do with this enormous/peanut-sized baby?
What do you mean by pressure?
Is this a cramp...what if I am in labor?
How do I know if something is wrong with my baby?
Is this labor or gas?
No, I am not about to pop but thanks for asking.
I popped...now what???

And this is the short list.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation Good Post
    Thank you very much
    Plan your Pregnancy as you like with home check Ovulation Kit now you can choose your time and date of pregnancy

    ReplyDelete