Saturday, October 8, 2011

Making Heads or Tails of it...

My appointment on Friday was blissfully uneventful...hooray! I actually passed my test for gestational diabetes and to be honest, I was shocked...let's just say I haven't been denying myself much these days.  I guess all these years of eating dessert after every meal are paying off, sugar seems to do my body (and baby) good...or at least it doesn't hurt.

Only one interesting little tidbit came out of yesterday's visit...apparently Gracie is breech, which for the most part is no big deal as I will be having a c-section.  Except...I thought she was head down.  And I thought that large bulge sticking out by my belly button was her little fanny.  And I may or may not have been mashing it, patting it, and pressing on it for the last few weeks.  Soooo... sorry kiddo...I'm sure the dents will fill out over time and if not I have plenty of hairbows for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment