Tuesday, July 19, 2011

For This Child I Prayed

Every time I go to the doctor, they think of something else for me to worry about.  I am honestly at the point where I feel like running when they come in the room.  They have given me percentages on every syndrome and previa in the book, things I would never have even thought to be worried about.  I understand that technology saves lives, but it is about to kill one very stressed out pregnant lady I know.

But I am trying so hard to remember, it was for this child I prayed.  It was this child who was my Easter miracle.  It was this child who is my rainbow baby...who, when I got on my knees and prayed, a rainbow literally appeared in the sky for this child.

Doctors are smart people, and I am thankful to have the best in the bunch.  But they don't know everything about this child.

It was for this child I prayed...I hope you will too.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Very well said! When it comes to the human spirit (even a little "budding" one like this) you have to go with heart and soul not your brain! Let the doctor's do the worrying and you just keep rubbing that precious little baby bump!!

    ReplyDelete