Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I think, therefore I worry

Today I tried to write about what was going on inside my head, only to find there was too much in there for me to make a coherent thought, much less write.

Sometimes it seems like there is so much to think and worry about that I can't actually DO anything.

I think about Rip
I think about Parke
I think about having another baby
I think about what if something happens to another baby
I think about my family
I think about my friends
I think about disappointing all of the above
I think about insurance
I think about money
I think about work
I think about never-written thank you notes

I worry about all of the above...

And for today at least, that is the best I can do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. visiting from FLFH. I COMPLETELY understand the guilt from unwritten thank you notes. ugh. I hated thinking about it and it was such a burden to me everyday. Once I set aside time to do them, it was healing for me...AND it felt good to thank those people. I still have all of those what ifs in my head....some days are easier and then others...well....not so much.

    ReplyDelete