Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Eating Worms

I will preface this post by saying I am SO INCREDIBLY THANKFUL for this baby and everything that goes with him or her.
That said...
Today is just one of those days...
One of those days where my slightly swollen and green-tinged appearance was not helped by the massive scab that suddenly appeared on my chin or my faded, dingy dress I put on in sheer desperation because it was the only thing that fit.
One of those days where I got sick of looking at all of those skinny girls parading around and decided to start exercising again only to find that my running shoes are no where to be found.
One of those days I thought for sure I felt the baby move only to have every so-called expert on the internet assure me it was just gas.
One of those days that I swore I was going to start being an earth mama, eating only organic foods and wheat grass until somebody brought cupcakes to the office and I accidentally ate three.
One of those days I realized that the "moms" modeling the maternity clothes in the catalogs are actually just more skinny girls in disguise with something shoved under their shirts and that no matter what I do, that dress is NOT going to look like that on me.
Yep...its one of those days.  I'm gonna go eat (gummy) worms.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you need some dirt cake to go with those worms :)

    ReplyDelete