Thursday, June 9, 2011

Putting the Pro (s) Back in Producing

Sometimes it is easy to get sucked down that black hole of what-ifs with this pregnancy that can easily lead to a full-fledged panic attack.

Even though I know all too well that things don't always go as planned, I am really trying to take things one day at a time (and succeeding at least 10% of the time) and enjoying all of the "pros" to being pregnant.

Not the least of which is the amazing reaction we have gotten to telling the world we are expecting another baby.  Wow, I knew we were lucky to have the support we do...but I don't think I realized how just how many people we had out there pulling for us.  I really can't put into words what that means to me.

And then there are the things I plan to take full advantage of...the smiles of people walking by when they see your belly (little do they know it is mainly made of ham and cheese and pizza, the main cravings of the month) and the free pass to lie down and take a nap (even after you just woke up).

This pregnancy brings such a mixture of fear and joy, but I really am trying hard to concentrate on the joy...after all, whats not to be joyful about when it comes to this:


I always swore I would not be that mom that posted ultrasound pictures...but really, with legs that cute how can I not show them off? Go Baby, go!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet little angel!!! So, so, so thrilled for y'all!!! Those are some cute little legs kicking away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, those are seriously the cutest little wiggly legs I've EVER SEEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited and happy for you two! Love that picture! God has such a special plan for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby (girl?!) definitely has great legs; feel free to take credit for those! So happy for y'all. Congratulations - and please DO be one of "those" moms. Keep the pics coming!

    ReplyDelete