Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Something Special

Sometimes I feel like I spend a lot of time talking about how I feel about Rip, and not as much as I should talking about Gracie

There is a special feeling I get about our girl, she has been something special from the moment I found out she existed.

The feeling I associated with Gracie is pure joy.  There were times when I was pregnant with her when I would wake up in the mornings and squirm around like a puppy because I was so excited this little girl was going to be all mine.

It's even worse now that she is here.  There are days when I literally kiss her hundreds of times.  I think about her while I am at work and I get butterflies that are better that any first date butterflies I ever had (sorry, Parke). Her smile puts the Mona Lisa to shame.

I know, all of this is so over the top and cliche, but, at least in my eyes, it's all true.

That baby girl is something special and the way I feel about her is something special, too.




1 comment:

  1. YEP! I feel the same about Luke!!!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete