Friday, February 25, 2011

Attittude

Here's the thing...some days are just bad.  You can try to dress them up, slap a smile on them, read all of the thoughts of the day and uplifting messages that you want...but they still stink.
Some days I just want to have a bad attitude.  I want to sit here and think about every last little thing that has not gone my way.  I want to clench my fist at every person who seems to have the world by the tail (don't worry, I won't swing, I'm really not prone to violence...yet).
I want to stomp my feet, throw a ketchup bottle, scream at the top of my lungs, maybe even pop a few fools upside their heads.
I want to say inappropriate things, and I want to do it where people can hear me.
I don't want to look on the bright side, believe things are going to get better, or give it time.
I will do all of those things, probably tomorrow.
But this is a terrible, horrible, crummy thing that I am going through here and it makes every other semi-rotten thing in my life seem that much worse.  So I would like a few good days just to stew in my moodiness.
Promise not to try to cheer my out of my mood and I promise not to mind when you cross the road if you see me coming.

1 comment:

  1. Throw something for me too!
    Get mad when you need to! This is a crappy situation and there is nothing more deserving of a complete meltdown, swear words and temper tantrums! I totally understand how you feel. I have never wanted to smack a complete stranger just for smiling more than I do now.

    ReplyDelete