Finished my first full day in the hospital, here are just a few things that I have observed thus far...
1. Despite appearances to the contrary, the pudding is actually quite good
2. The hash browns, however, are every bit as rubbery as they appear
3. Any time they tell you they are going to let you sleep, they mean that you will not be physically shaken awake. You will instead wake up to strangers standing over you without announcing their presence
4. There is no such thing as a comfortable hospital bed...
5. But the water pressure is great
So that's about it for Day One...only 34 to go!