Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day Parke Harris!

My intention was to do a sappy Father's Day post to Parke, about how much he deserves this day, about what a wonderful father he is and has been to both of our children, about how proud I am that I picked him to be the Daddy...

And then last night, I went to run a few errands.  By the time I got home, about 45 minutes after I left my smocked dress/ bow wearing princess of a child, this is what I found in my front yard...


And I realized that is what a good Daddy really is...someone who takes you outside in your diaper and socks, lets you get aways with all the things your Mama never lets you do (by the way, I love Gracie's face in this picture..."uh oh Daddy, she's back!")

So Happy Father's Day Parke Harris, We love you!!! To many, many more years of getting away with stuff when I'm not around.

2 comments:

  1. "...that I picked him to be the Daddy." hahahahaha you are so funny!

    And that child keeps getting cuter!

    ReplyDelete