Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Someone's Coming to Town...and it's not Santa

Well, it looks like I was right about Gracie being a bit of a party girl and wanting to join us for Christmas...the doctor called tonight and it looks like our girl will be joining the world around 12:30 tomorrow!!

My blood pressure was a little high (no surprise there), so to be on the safe side Gracie is coming a bit early.

I am so excited (and nervous and scared out of my mind), and trying to remember that this baby is and always has been an answer to a prayer.  God has his hand on this child and she has a heck of an angel boy looking out for her, too.

So, by this time tomorrow night Gracie will be here.  In the meantime, please just pray pray pray!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hoorayyyyy!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting and waiting to hear news like this :)

    Come on out, Gracie! Everyone is waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I know it's undoubtedly a scary thing, but I hope you feel covered up in prayer and peace right now. Can't wait to see pictures of your oh-so-prayed-for little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking good thoughts for you and your rainbow Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pray for the health of your baby. God bless all mothers and mothers to be.

    ReplyDelete