Friday, December 16, 2011

It's Kind of a Funny Story

Just so you know I haven't completely lost my sense of humor,  a funny thing that happened over the past week...

Parke recently got a new job and we are thrilled about it.  Last Saturday was his company holiday party/picnic.  It was the first time I was meeting everyone so I did the best I could dressing to impress at 9 months pregnant.  It's a large company, but thankfully they provided name tags to help out those (aka me) who can hardly remember their own name, much less someone's they just met.

I thought I'd done a good job of being pretty darn cute...until we got home and it was discovered that "Hi My Name is Anne Harris" was actually not stuck to my shirt where it had been placed, but had traveled down my belly and settled somewhere under the vicinity of Gracie...out of my sight but not out of the sight of others, who no doubt wondered why I thought it necessary to introduce them all to my crotch.

Since then, I've come home and discovered (on separate occasions) almost an entire candy cane and a wad of gum stuck where I can no longer see.  I think it's safe to say time is almost up on the pregnancy when you find more junk stuck to your nether regions than you would find under the basic couch cushion, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA I am laughing so hard!! You are hysterical. Loving that you can laugh it off :)

    ReplyDelete