Monday, December 19, 2011

Come Baby Come

I know it was only a couple of weeks ago that I was telling this baby to stay...and she has obeyed beautifully...but now that we are well into week 38, I am ready to get this show on the road.  I know, I know at most I have 8 days left...but honestly, at this point, you might as well tell me it's 8 years.

First and foremost, I am ready to get a healthy baby girl here who I (we) will love and adore and squeeze to pieces.

But there are a few other things I will be more than happy to be finished with, like....

Freaking out every time I don't feel the baby move for five minutes
Literally rolling out of bed and all of the sound effects that entails
Not being able to brush my teeth in the morning because my man-hands are too swollen
Wondering what the heck a contraction feels like, if I am having one and at what point I need to high-tail it to labor and delivery
Being unable to pry my boots off my big fat feet at the end of the day
Going to the doctor

So, come on Gracie, I don't blame you for wanting to stick around and enjoy a few extra days of holiday eating...but come before Christmas and I promise there will be lots and lots of presents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment