Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oooh Oooh Oooh Oohh Ooh Ooh Ooh (or the Charlie Brown Christmas Song)

At first, when I was planning Gracie's birthday and Christmas this year, I was all...



Then, when I realized I had less than two weeks left and had yet to do One. Single. Thing. (this is not an exaggeration)
I was all...


So, I took to my usual standbys in times of crisis...

Eating...

and being highly irritated with anybody and everybody...

but before long, I realized that it doesn't really matter.  My baby is turning one, Christmas is coming, and I have a lot to be thankful for ...


So watch out Christmas, I'm back and I'm ready for you (in the least literal sense of the words).
Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh ooh ooh ooh

3 comments:

  1. i cannot believe she is already one. happy, happy birthday to gracie girl!

    ReplyDelete