Monday, July 9, 2012

Spoiled...Just Another Word for Popular

Last weekend (after the Great Stomach Bug of 2012), Parke and I headed to Greenville to see The Lion King with my entire family.  The show was GREAT, but it was the first time Gracie was left with a babysitter that was not a part of her family and was not one of her "teachers" from school.  When we got home, the sweet babysitter (who has been keeping children, my sister included) for 24 years informed us that "somebody" had been spoiling this baby.  Apparently, Gracie demanded to be held the entire time we were gone.  Later, when Parke and I were slightly worried about this possible spoiling of our child, my mom assured us that spoiled was actually just another word for popular...makes total sense, don't you think??


The whole fam, post-show...I somehow managed to get a whole wad of gum stuck to the front of my dress after intermission, which is why I look a little sheepish


Spoiled?! I really have no idea what you are talking about.


Just a really popular kid

No comments:

Post a Comment