Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Won't I be SURprised When...

Recently, it was pointed out to me that I misspelled "surprised" all over this darn blog...which is just soooooo typical. And even though I've fixed the misspellings on the actual page, I can't figure out how to change the name of blog to include that all important "r"...which is also soooooo typical.

Either way, whether I am "suprised" or "surprised", I think I will be thankful to look back at all of these posts this time next year and see how far we have come.

I also now understand why nobody seemed all that "surprised" when I never won a Spelling Bee.

1 comment:

  1. Anne, I have been following your blog and I actually thought that you spelled it that way on purpose- I read it like it was with a southern accent! So, I think you should just leave it that way! You can spell "suprised" however you want! Keep up the posts, I love reading them. Keeping you and Parke in my prayers, Emily Hutmaker

    ReplyDelete