Daddy didn't like this outfit because he said it was "too mature"...I didn't like it because it squeezed the fool out of my tummy
Watching the 'Heels play with Daddy...I was happier than he was
Headed to some St. Patty's Day festivities with Mama...she insists on sticking these darn bows in my hair everywhere I go
I LOVE visiting with my friends on my play mat, I tell them all of my secrets
My mama could just eat this little leg with a spoon
I keep telling you, these people are CRAZY
My first trip to Pitt Street Pharmacy...my Mama and my new friend Peyton seemed awfully enthusiastic but I am not so easily impressed
First trip to the beach! Mama and I went alone so the photography leaves something to be desired but I am a beach babe in the making
What do you mean I can't have everything I want?
Anne!! She is one gorgeous baby.
ReplyDelete