Gracie's 32 week ultrasound was today and all looked great. The first thing the tech commented on was how much hair she has, which old wives tale or no, I think is contributing to the ridiculous amount of heartburn I've been having lately. The second thing she noticed was that Gracie is BIG.
Rip weighed a little over 5 lbs when he was born at 35 weeks...according to the ultrasound (which I know can be off), Gracie has already surpassed him. Overall she is in the 75th percentile, with her head being in the 90th percentile...when I asked if that was normal, my doctor said "well, she's just not a small girl". Not what most ladies want to hear, but it was music to my ears! Maybe a little more so knowing that I will have a c-section.
It looks like all of those prayers for a big, fat healthy baby are paying off...I can't wait to get that hairy little piglet in my arms!
No comments:
Post a Comment