Monday, November 4, 2013

Thanksgiving for Halloween

There is a lot a want to say with Rip's birthday coming up one week from today, and all of the things that are going on inside of my head...but for now, I am just going to put up a bunch of Halloween pictures.  Because I think it is important to know that even with the sadness that comes with this time of year, there is also a lot of joy.


It all started with Gracie's school costume parade...she looks happy here, but she was kind of a nervous wreck
Thankfully, Dorothy was thrilled with her red sparkly shoes


Not to mention her candy


Even the boys joined the fun


Gracie's Pop reeeeaaaally got into it



Mama, Mam, and SuSu had the good sense to go with "the pretty witch" approach


I think she was in sugar shock...




The next day, Pop (my dad) volunteered to watch Gracie.  I was skeptical of his approach...


but it seemed to do the trick


All in all, we couldn't have asked for a better weekend

So Very Thankful.



No comments:

Post a Comment