Thursday, October 25, 2012

Put on a Happy Face

I admit, I've been having a little pity party the past week or so.

A combination of a tough time of year, a two week cold, a baby with an ear infection, a bunch of rejection letters, and a bit of an identity crisis pity party.

So where do you turn during such a time?  Well, yeah, I mean first and best answer-God, the Bible, etc.  Let's just say that's a given.

But recently my second favorite place for a pick-me-up...Pinterest.

So without further ado, wisdom from the fabulous world of Pinterest, based on a board I've named "Put on a Happy Face"

"Just because something isn't happening for your right now doesn't mean that it will never happen"

"Keep your head, heels, and standards high"

"Your children will become who you are; so be who you want them to be."

"People who love to eat are always the best people"

"You're prettiest when you're happy"

"Keep calm and WRITE something"

"REALLY GOOD STUFF IS COMING"

"You're a human being you live once and life is wonderful so eat the damn red velvet cupcake" Emma Stone

"I've seen miracle just happen, silent prayers get answered, broken hearts become brand new...that's what faith can do"

"The stronger you are the better you feel"

"All they can say is no or hell no"

"Nothing worth having comes easy"

"She believed she could so she did"

"I'm not bossy I just know what you should be doing"

"It always seems impossible until it is done"

"Faith in God includes Faith in His Timing"

"Have you prayed about it as much as you've talked about it?"

"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick and pull yourself together" Elizabeth Taylor


My face feels happier already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment