Monday, March 26, 2012

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho

Off to work and daycare we went and...shockingly...it wasn't so bad.  Granted, it would have been hard pressed to have been as bad as I thought it was going to be. I did enough moaning around in the weeks leading up to the actual event to have lasted a lifetime, but we all survived.

In fact, according the the helpful record of Gracie's day that was sent home with her this afternoon, she thrived.  Went right along on her little schedule with nary a bump in the road...I mean, of course I am thrilled that she was so happy...but maybe just the teensiest bit insulted that she did not even notice my absence.  Ah, the joys of motherhood.

So, we made it.  What a relief. Wait...what do you mean we have to do this all over again tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment