Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stay Baby Stay!

I am officially more pregnant than I have ever been...Hallelujah! 35 weeks and counting.  And while I am quite sure I have never been this uncomfortable in my life (you name it, it hurts)...I need this baby to STAY PUT for at least another two weeks.

One of my (seemingly endless) fears during this pregnancy is that we would somehow end up back in the NICU.  While I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the doctors and nurses there, it would suit me fine not to even have to say the word for the rest of my life.

Gracie is big, and showing some signs that she may want to come a little earlier than her December 27th due date...but I feel sure she is an obedient little cuss who will listen to her mama when I say STAY BABY STAY (and then get the heck out of there).

No comments:

Post a Comment