Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"She's Just Not a Small Girl"

Gracie's 32 week ultrasound was today and all looked great.  The first thing the tech commented on was how much hair she has, which old wives tale or no, I think is contributing to the ridiculous amount of heartburn I've been having lately.  The second thing she noticed was that Gracie is BIG.

Rip weighed a little over 5 lbs when he was born at 35 weeks...according to the ultrasound (which I know can be off), Gracie has already surpassed him.  Overall she is in the 75th percentile, with her head being in the 90th percentile...when I asked if that was normal, my doctor said "well, she's just not a small girl".  Not what most ladies want to hear, but it was music to my ears! Maybe a little more so knowing that I will have a c-section.

It looks like all of those prayers for a big, fat healthy baby are paying off...I can't wait to get that hairy little piglet in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment