Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Picture It

I am a big fan of The Golden Girls, spent hours watching it with all of my college girlfriends when we should have been in class.  Fans of the show will remember that Sophia Petrillo would always start her stories with "Picture it..."
I get where she was going with that now...I think maybe to really believe in your story, to get others to believe in your story, you have to be able to picture it.
I have a very definite picture of what I want the rest of my life to be like, a picture I was never able to have before Rip was born.  I did not know what to pray for, I did not know how to picture myself as a mother, I did not know what image to close my eyes and hold on to for dear life.
Now I do.
I believe in this story with all of my heart.
Picture it...

No comments:

Post a Comment